Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Street Lofts Moving Forward.....?

I know it's not as if we haven't heard this before, but Michael Sager's and his infamous First Street Lofts project may finally be moving forward. (Please, do NOT mark my words.) after years of the building sitting empty, there were today workers present. There was also an article a few days ago talking about how he has two serious tenants lined up for the first floor, a restaurant, and a liquor store called Blue Dome Wine and Spirits. So I wonder, will we finally see this project finished? I never thought I would see the building occupied, nor am I saying I will live to see that day now, but I do believe the chances have gone up considerably. This really would be a great project if completed. And let's not forget the good that Michael Sager's has done, and hopefully will continue to do, for the Blue Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment