Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 18, 2012

New plans for the blog

I've decided to try something new with the blog. Instead of doing polls that last for a month or so, I am going to start doing weekly polls. They will be open from Sunday to Saturday, and I will sort of recap and discuss the results in a post at the end of the week. I will still be doing posts outside of the "weekly theme," so this is going to be an addition to the activity in the blog, not just a change.

These changes are coming about because I have seen a dramatic increase in the number of page views and activity on this blog in the past few weeks, which has come as a complete shock to me. I feel that I have hindered my own growth by not posting nearly enough and therefore causing this to be a website that you only want to check once every week or two for an update. My goal is to change that. I would like to thank all of my readers by way of making this a more interesting website to visit. That's not going to happen unless I make some changes to how I run this blog.

As always, thank you very much for reading and caring about what I have to say. I feel like I say this all the time, but I truly cannot thank you all enough. You are what make and grow this blog.


Whoops....almost forgot. This week's theme will be the "One Place" development, and speculation on what is to come with the second phase, or whether or not it will even happen. I'll have the poll up and running tonight so be sure to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment