Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will the Land Legacy park ever be built?

Apparently, those that participated in the poll think not. And I think that I agree with them. My biggest reason for saying this is that I haven't seen (or at least can't remember seeing) any detailed plans for the proposed park. Someone please point me in the right direction if I have simply missed the plans.

I would absolutely love to be proved wrong though. I want to see a park built on that location, as I think it would really spur development in the East End. However, the developers behind the project a few posts back seem to think that this project has a chance, and I'm sure they know more than I.

Perhaps more will surface soon, as it definitely seems as though the East End is gaining some momentum. I think there is much more going on behind the scenes than we know, so here's to hoping that we will be surprised with something great in the East End very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment