Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Downtown Housing - Round II

With two new housing projects recently announced, one very large one just completed, two hopefully nearing groundbreaking, and more than ikely more in the planning stages, I think we are entering the second wave of downtown housing.

The addition of the Brady Park and (fingers crossed) the Land Legacy Park in the East End will only make housing in downtown more attractive. I truly think we are at a tipping point with our downtown, and I'm not just saying that to include some cliché saying in my writing. I truly believe that.

Now for a list of the projects:

Completed: The Metro at Brady (Tribune II)

Under Construction: _________________________

Planned: Greenarch, Brady Flats, Urban8, and Elliot Nelson's apt building.

No comments:

Post a Comment