Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One Place Phase II

For the second phase of One Place, I would love to see a stark change from the office tower of the first phase. I want the developers to make the hotel and residential stand out. Think curtain walls, tasteful brick, an interactive street level. Basically, I want a design for these that catches your eye and calls for more attention than a simple first, and last, glance.

I want them to think big. Think outside the norm for Tulsa. Bring in a design that looks modern, clean, and sophisticated. I want it to complement the BOK Center, but not look exactly like it. That's why I think brick would be a good idea, as it would contrast well with the flawlesness of the glass, and at a timeless element.

If I were on the design board, this would be my proposal.

2 comments:

  1. What is your twitter handle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a personal twitter and not one for this blog.

    ReplyDelete