Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Possible Changes

There is a very good chance that I will be changing to a different blogging platform, thus changing my web address among other things. Blogger has been very hard to use as of late. I will let you know through here if I do in fact change websites.

I'm sorry to say this, but hopefully I can make some real improvements soon.

(PS. I'm sorry that everything is in a continuous block without any formatting to the writing. It is not how I am typing it, it is how Blogger is saving it. This is one of the reasons that I may soon be switching websites.)

It looks as though my near rage quit on Google will not be happening. While not all the issues have been worked out, many of the issues I've been experienced have been addressed. Hopefully I won't have to move, that does not sound fun.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle, any word on new skyscrapers in Tulsa? OKC is mentioning another big one. Tulsa needs to get in on the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake,

    First off, thanks for visiting my blog. I saw that you have created a blog, but there was no content or description that I saw. What will your concept be?

    As far as Tulsa needing a new skyscraper to get in n the race with OKC, well I'll make a post on that here soon.

    ReplyDelete